This site exists to glorify God
He [Jesus] answered, “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ Luke 10:27
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost. Luke 19:10
-to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen. Jude 25
Then the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. Exodus 40:34
To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Philippians 4:20
Salvation and glory and power belong to our God." Revelation 19:1
GOD’S GREAT PROMISES
1. God faithfully prepares His people for their future.
2. God faithfully provides for His people.
3. God faithfully protects His people.
4. God faithfully promises peace for His people, not peace as the world understands it, but peace that truly surpasses all comprehension.
5. God faithfully promises His presence. This promise is the very truth of Who He is. He is I AM, I AM Being, I AM Becoming, Immanuel, God with us.
6. God faithfully offers His people His promises. They are scattered like glitter throughout the Bible; some are conditional, some are not. All are unilateral. God does not have to provide us with these promises but does so by His grace.
7. God provides for all a Promise of salvation, a way to be reconciled to Him, as it was intended in Creation, through the substitutionary work of Jesus Christ on the cross. The Promise of salvation by God runs consistently through the Hebrew Scriptures (the Old Testament) and was consummated by the torture, death and resurrection of Jesus.